Used to create legendary weapons.
— In-game description
Players can choose to get seven Mystic Clovers from the day 28 login reward. Also, Magic-Warped Bundles and Magic-Warped Packets purchased with Unbound Magic, as well as Mist-Warped Bundles obtained from the WvW Skirmish reward track, have a chance of granting mystic clovers.
- Ascalon Weapon Skins Box
- Auric Weapon Crate
- Balthazar Backpack Box
- Bitterfrost Frontier Cache
- Bladed Glove Box
- Bloodstone Cache
- Carapace Armor Box
- Carapace Glove Box (historical)
- Chak Gerent Cache
- Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials
- Desert Armor Box
- Draconis Mons Cache
- Ember Bay Cache
- Glorious Armor Box
- Grymm Mini Reward Box
- Grymm Svaard Reward Box
- Hero Weapon Box
- Istan Cache
- Jahai Bluffs Cache
- Jungle Bear Finisher Box
- Jungle Deer Finisher Box
- Jungle Dolyak Finisher Box
- Jungle Dragon Finisher Box
- Jungle Phoenix Finisher Box
- Jungle Rabbit Finisher Box
- Jungle Shark Finisher Box
- Jungle Tiger Finisher Box
- Jungle Wolf Finisher Box
- Kournan Cache
- Kryta Weapon Skins Box
- Lake Doric Cache
- Legacy Armor Box
- Magic-Warped Bundle
- Magic-Warped Packet
- Mini Tybalt Reward Box
- Mist-Warped Bundle
- Mordremoth Cache
- Nika Mini Reward Box
- Nika Reward Box
- Pristine Sand-Carved Cache
- Ruins of Orr Weapon Skins Box
- Sandswept Isles Cache
- Shiverpeak Mountains Weapon Skins Box
- Siren's Landing Cache
- Tarnished Coast Weapon Skins Box
- Tournament of Legends: Third Place
- Triumphant Armor Box
- Tybalt Reward Box
- Players can purchase a maximum of 2 per day from a fractal merchant.
|BUY-4373||Mistlock Observatory; Mistlock Sanctuary||+ + + 2|
- The final reward chest of most PvP Reward Tracks and WvW Reward Tracks include two Mystic Clovers as part of their reward. Several non-repeatable regional reward tracks award seven instead, while dungeon and temporary reward tracks do not award any.
Both Mystic Forge recipes have technically identical costs. Neither one guarantees a Mystic Clover; there is a chance that you will receive other items. Drop rate research suggests that both recipes have an equal chance of receiving Mystic Clovers, approximately 30-32%.
Assuming this is accurate, using 1 Mystic Clover recipe is more likely to give players results closest to those estimated, due to the lower level of overall variation. See Talk:Mystic Clover for more detailed discussion.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Players have a chance to receive other items instead of the Mystic Clover:
- 1-3 random tier 6 refined materials: Orichalcum Ingot, Ancient Wood Plank, Bolt of Gossamer, or Cured Hardened Leather Square
- 2-4 random tier 6 fine crafting material
- 1 random tier 5 rare crafting material (Lodestone or Putrid Essence)
- 2 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 5 Mystic Coins
- 2 Mystic Crystals
- 2 Obsidian Shards
- 1 Hidden Treasure
These are for the single recipe. For the ten-at-a-time recipe, you will receive ten times as much.
|Gift of Competitive Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Fortune||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of War Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Mystic Tribute||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
- Drop research for clover recipes can be found here.
- Assuming that both recipes have the same chance to produce clover, the average cost to obtain a single clover:
- The above calculation does not take into account any drops of these items you might receive from 'failed' attempts.
- For 1 Gift of Fortune or Mystic Tribute it will require 11,550 , , and 154 for the required Mystic Clovers, if clovers are exclusively purchased from the fractal vendor.