Used to create legendary equipment.
— In-game description
Players can choose to get seven Mystic Clovers from the day 28 login reward. Also, Magic-Warped Bundles and Magic-Warped Packets purchased with Unbound Magic, as well as Mist-Warped Bundles obtained from the WvW Skirmish reward track, have a chance of granting mystic clovers.
- Ascalon Weapon Skins Box
- Ash Legion Reward Box
- Auric Weapon Crate
- Balthazar Backpack Box
- Bitterfrost Frontier Cache
- Bladed Glove Box
- Blood Legion Reward Box
- Bloodstone Cache
- Carapace Armor Box
- Carapace Glove Box (historical)
- Chak Gerent Cache
- Charr Legions Backpack Box
- Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials
- Desert Armor Box
- Dominion Spoils Box
- Draconis Mons Cache
- Dragonfall Cache
- Drizzlewood Coast Supply Drop
- Ember Bay Cache
- Flame Legion Reward Box
- Frost Legion Spoils Box
- Glorious Armor Box
- Grand Icebrood Saga Cache
- Grothmar Legionnaire Banner Cache
- Grothmar Legionnaire Weapons Cache
- Grymm Mini Reward Box
- Grymm Svaard Reward Box
- Hero Weapon Box
- Iron Legion Reward Box
- Istan Cache
- Jahai Bluffs Cache
- Jora's Weapons Cache
- Jungle Bear Finisher Box
- Jungle Deer Finisher Box
- Jungle Dolyak Finisher Box
- Jungle Dragon Finisher Box
- Jungle Phoenix Finisher Box
- Jungle Rabbit Finisher Box
- Jungle Shark Finisher Box
- Jungle Tiger Finisher Box
- Jungle Wolf Finisher Box
- Kournan Cache
- Kryta Weapon Skins Box
- Lake Doric Cache
- Legacy Armor Box
- Magic-Warped Bundle
- Magic-Warped Packet
- Mini Tybalt Reward Box
- Mist-Warped Bundle
- Mordremoth Cache
- Nika Mini Reward Box
- Nika Reward Box
- Northern Drizzlewood Cache
- Pristine Sand-Carved Cache
- Raven's Gift
- Ruins of Orr Weapon Skins Box
- Sandswept Isles Cache
- Shiverpeak Mountains Weapon Skins Box
- Siren's Landing Cache
- Tarnished Coast Weapon Skins Box
- Thunderhead Peaks Cache
- Tournament of Legends: Fourth Place (discontinued)
- Tournament of Legends: Third Place (discontinued)
- Triumphant Armor Box
- Turai Ossa Mini Reward Box
- Tybalt Reward Box
- Warclaw Armor Box
- Players can purchase a maximum of 2 per day per account from a fractal merchant.
|Fractals of the Mists
|+ + + 2|
|New Year Vendor||The Crown Pavilion||Divinity's Reach|
- Mystic Clovers contained in reward tracks
||5th reward.||15th of total.|
||5th reward.||30th of total.|
||5th reward.||35th of total.||(7)|
- Mystic Clovers contained in reward track chests
- The final reward chest of most PvP Reward Tracks and WvW Reward Tracks include two Mystic Clovers as part of their reward. Several non-repeatable regional reward tracks award seven or more instead, while dungeon and temporary reward tracks do not award any.
- (*) indicates the reward track also contains Magic-Warped Bundle and Magic-Warped Packet; which have the chance to contain Mystic Clovers.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
When using the above recipes, players have a chance to receive the following items instead of the Mystic Clover. The amounts listed below are for the 1 clover recipe; the 10 clover recipe will yield ten times as many.
- 1-3 random tier 6 refined materials: Orichalcum Ingot, Ancient Wood Plank, Bolt of Gossamer, or Cured Hardened Leather Square
- 2-4 random tier 6 fine crafting material
- 1 random tier 5 rare crafting material (Lodestone or Putrid Essence)
- 2 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 5 Mystic Coins
- 2 Mystic Crystals
- 2 Obsidian Shards
- 1 Hidden Treasure
See Mystic Clover#Notes for probabilities on obtaining Mystic Clovers from the above recipes.
|Gift of Competitive Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Fortune||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Runes||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Sigils||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of War Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Mystic Tribute||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
- Drop research for clover recipes can be found here.
- Assuming that both recipes have the same chance to produce clover, the average cost to obtain a single clover:
- The above calculation does not take into account any drops of these items you might receive from 'failed' attempts.
- For 1 Gift of Fortune or Mystic Tribute it will require 11,550 , , and 154 for the required Mystic Clovers, if clovers are exclusively purchased from the fractal vendor.
Both Mystic Forge recipes have technically identical costs. Drop rate research suggests that both recipes have around 30-32% of yielding clovers, and drop the same materials. However, the 1-clover recipe is more likely to produce average odds on the way to crafting any particular piece of legendary gear. (See the talk page for details and discussion.) Roughly speaking, the 10x recipe is faster and less tedious, while the 1x recipe is more reliable, when working on 70-80 clover.
Here are sample odds for a person working on their first legendary weapon getting the required 77 clover, from a stack each of ecto, obsidian, and mystic coins (assuming 32% rate):
- Just over 68%, using the 1x recipe.
- Just over 57%, using the 10x recipe.