Dhuumfire (death shroud skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Death Shroud skill. For the trait, see Dhuumfire.
- Necromancer (trait skill list)
- Parent skill
- Death Shroud
- Game link
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Dhuumfire (underwater death shroud skill)
Blast your foe with life force, setting them alight.
- Damage: 372 (1.4)?
- Burning (3s): 393 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Reaper's Might — Shroud skill 1 grants might.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Unyielding Blast — Shroud skill 1 inflicts vulnerability.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Dhuumfire — Shroud skill 1 inflicts burning on your target.
- This skill replaces Life Blast when the Dhuumfire trait is chosen on core necromancer.