From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dual Attack. Launch a ball of plasma that explodes on impact at your foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Elemental Refreshment - Gain barrier when using Dual Attack abilities.
- Superior Elements - Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Swift Revenge - Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes - Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
- Fires a slow moving projectile that delivers AoE damage upon striking a player or obstruction, or reaching maximum range.
- The projectile follows the terrain but cannot travel up steep ledges/walls.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: