From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Wielded during the day.
Wielded during the night.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Air Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Fluffy white clouds emanate from the base of the orrey.
- The sun glows yellow, and a blue glow surrounds the entire scepter.
- A blue trail follows the weapon when wielded, but not when stowed.
- The clouds are dark, and lightning appears around them.
- The sun glows violet, and a violet glow surrounds the entire scepter.
- A violet trail follows the weapon when wielded and when stowed (after being drawn for the first time in a new area).
- The user leaves behind lightning bolts followed by dark clouds.
- Skill Effects
- Default projectiles are replaced with a celestial stream of energy, which also leave a faint sparkling trail in its path. This effect replaces the following skills:
- Guardian: Orb of Wrath.
- Necromancer: Dhuumfire, Dark Path and Life Blast.
- Elementalist: Dust Devil, Fiery Frost, Glacial Drift, Hurl, Ice Shards, Phoenix, Stone Shards, and Water Trident.
- Mesmer: Ether Barrage, Ether Blast, Ether Bolt, and Counterspell.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|250 Obsidian Shards|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||250 Globs of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clovers|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Meteorlogicus||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Energy|
|Gift of Weather|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- This scepter is bigger than most of the others in the game.
- It has a base damage type of Lightning.
- The symbols on the pommel spell out "rain" in Ascalonian.
- Meteorology is the study of the atmosphere and, in particular, weather forecasting.
- Meteorlogicus I: The Experimental Scepter
- Meteorlogicus II: The Perfected Scepter
- Meteorlogicus III: Storm