Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Celerity
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Kudzu is a green longbow covered in flowers. Its riser takes the shape of a sylvari carrying a golden spear with a thistle texture overlay that pulses gold. While drawn, the bow sheds petals.
- Pink leaves and sparkles swirl around forearms.
- Critical hit effects
- Critical strikes while wielding Kudzu will cause flowers and leaves to blossom on your target(s).
- Draw/Stow effects
- A birdsong is heard when drawing/stowing the bow.
- A patch of grass and flowers appears at feet before fading, similar to the footfall effect but larger.
- The user leaves behind footprints of flowers and grass.
- Skill effects
- A birdsong is heard upon firing the bow.
- Default projectiles are replaced by the golden spear held by the sylvari, which leaves flower petals in its flight. This effect changes the following skills:
- Dragonhunter: Spear of Justice, Puncture Shot, True Shot, and Deflecting Shot.
- Ranger: Long Range Shot, Rapid Fire, Hunter's Shot, Point-Blank Shot, and Throw Dirt (downed skill).
- Warrior: Dual Shot, Fan of Fire, Arcing Arrow, Smoldering Arrow, Pin Down, and Throw Rock (downed skill).
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|250 Obsidian Shards|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||250 Globs of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clovers|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Kudzu||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Celerity|
|Gift of Wood|
|Gift of Nature|
|Leaf of Kudzu|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Kudzu is a vine-plant native to southern Japan and southeast China. It is also very invasive, hard to kill and has taken over much of the southern United States.
- The Heart of Thorns expansion added new graphics to the bow (leaves and vines on drawing and forearm effect.)
- Additionally, the Rising Flames release replaced the normal black bowstring with a golden one.
- Kudzu I: The Experimental Longbow - creating the first tier of the precursor, Kudzu Experiment.
- Kudzu II: The Perfected Longbow - obtaining the second tier of the precursor, Perfected Longbow.
- Kudzu III: Leaf of Kudzu - the final collection needed to be able to craft the precursor, Leaf of Kudzu.