Click to enlarge.
Kudzu is a legendary longbow crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Celerity
Unused Upgrade Slot
- Unused Infusion Slot
- Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Kudzu is a green longbow covered in flowers. Its riser consists of a dryad carrying a golden spear with a thistle texture overlay that pulses gold. While drawn the bow sheds petals.
- Critical hit effects
- Critical strikes while wielding Kudzu will cause flowers and leaves to blossom on your target(s).
- Draw/Stow effects
- A birdsong is heard when drawing/stowing the bow.
- A patch of grass and flowers appears at feet before fading, similar to the footfall effect but larger.
- The user leaves behind footprints of flowers and grass.
- Skill effects
- A birdsong is heard upon firing the bow.
- Default projectiles are replaced with the spear the dryad is holding, which also leaves flower petals in its path.
- Some downed skills such as Throw Dirt are included.
- Pink leaves and sparkles swirl around fore-arms.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Kudzu 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Celerity|
|Gift of Wood 3|
|Gift of Nature 3|
|Leaf of Kudzu 2||
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
- With 3rd of September 2013 update, bowstring was repaired and projectiles were adjusted.
- Kudzu is a vine-plant native to southern Japan and south east China. It is also very invasive, hard to kill and has taken over much of the southern United States.
- Heart Of Thorns added new graphics to the bow (leaves and vines on drawing and forearm effect.)
- The Rising Flames update replaced the normal black bowstring with a golden one.