From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Energy Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
The Moot is a legendary mace crafted in the Mystic Forge.
- Legendary Cache (choice, discontinued)
- Legendary Choice Box (choice, discontinued)
- Legendary Reliquary (choice, discontinued)
- The Moot (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Tournament of Legends: First Place (choice, discontinued)
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Moot is a mace with a disco ball as its head. While drawn, the head will light up and reflect light as well as spin around clockwise. Additionally, the three figures start rotating, the trumpets animate and spray confetti, and red, yellow, and blue lights appear in the circular section near the base.
- The user's body is surrounded by white sparkles and balls of color. Confetti will shoot out of the Moot at intervals.
- The user leaves behind footprints of colorful lighted squares like that of a disco dance floor.
- Skill effects
- Attacks cause confetti and swirls to burst out of the target, and the sound of fireworks is heard.
- Projectiles are replaced with floating disco balls. This effect changes the following skills:
Full material list
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- When placed in offhand, The Moot will still have all its effects, but no footprints will show if another legendary is equipped in the main-hand.
- The 'disco ball' part of The Moot will display an image of the area you are in from a birds-eye view.
- Drawing The Moot before executing the /dance emote will display white particles around the user.