Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Energy Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Moot is a mace with a disco ball as its head. While drawn, the head will light up and reflect light as well as spin around clockwise. Additionally, the three figures start rotating, the trumpets animate and spray confetti, and red, yellow, and blue lights appear in the circular section near the base.
- The user's body is surrounded by white sparkles and balls of color. Confetti will shoot out of the Moot at intervals.
- The user leaves behind footprints of colorful lighted squares like that of a disco dance floor.
- Skill effects
- Attacks cause confetti and swirls to burst out of the target, and the sound of fireworks is heard.
- Projectiles are replaced with floating disco balls. This effect changes the following skills:
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Moot 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Energy|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Gift of Entertainment 3|
|The Energizer 2||
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The following prefixes can be selected:
- When placed in offhand, The Moot will still have all its effects, but no footprints will show if another legendary is equipped in the main-hand.
- The 'disco ball' part of The Moot will display an image of the area you are in from a birds-eye view.