Dual Attack. Send out a vaporous projectile that heals allies it passes through. This projectile violently explodes if it hits the ground or strikes an enemy, healing allies and damaging foes in the area.
— In-game description [?]
- Elemental Refreshment - Gain barrier when using Dual Attack abilities.
- Superior Elements - Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Swift Revenge - Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes - Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
- This skill fires a projectile in an arc towards the targeted location - exploding on impact with the terrain or an enemy player/NPC
- The healing referred to if the projectile explodes is only Regeneration.
- The projectile will heal a portion of health to allies it passes through, but its high arc and explosion on hit means it often misses.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: