From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dual Attack. Launch a molten rock that devastates an area.
— In-game description [?]
- Elemental Refreshment - Gain barrier when using Dual Attack abilities.
- Superior Elements - Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Swift Revenge - Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes - Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
- This skill fires a slow moving projectile in an arc towards the targeted location, creating a damaging AoE field upon impact.
- Therefore, the projectile can collide with the terrain, placing the AoE field in an undesired location.
- The projectile will not explode on impact with an enemy player/NPC.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: