Click to enlarge.
Wielded, with aura.
Sunrise is a legendary greatsword crafted in the Mystic Forge. It can be combined with its counterpart Twilight to create Eternity.“
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Strength
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Sunrise is an angelic greatsword whose blade can best be described as a window into the morning sky. The blade's edge is a painterly design whose texture shifts and rotates. Moving or swinging the blade leaves a painterly afterimage that also acts as a window into the morning sky. While drawn, the blade is surrounded with a soft aura that reflects its color; and white sparkles pop off the blade.
- The user's body is surrounded by light blue.
- Small blue orbs rise from the user's body.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, a burst of light emanates from the user's body.
- The user leaves behind painterly footprints that act as a window into the morning sky.
- Skill effects
- Ranged skills will throw Sunrise instead of the default projectile. This effect changes the following skills:
Concept art by Kekai Kotaki.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Sunrise 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Strength|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Gift of Light 3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
- 6 There is an additional 24 0 charge for each Shard bought from BUY-4373
The following prefixes can be selected: