— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Autoattack Chain: Reduced power coefficients from 0.65/0.75/1.0 to 0.433/0.5/0.666.
- (Competitive split) Healing Orb: The healing coefficient of these orbs, which are created from various skills and traits, has been reduced from 0.15 to 0.075.
|April 23, 2019
- Healing Orbs: These objects were previously dropped only by the staff's weapon skill 1 attack, but they have been reworked and are now created by other skills and traits.
- Increased the size of the healing orbs' visual effects for better visibility.
- Healing orbs now heal up to 5 allies in a 120 radius when picked up.
- Healing orbs now activate even if the character that triggered them is at full health.
- Healing orbs now activate if they appear on a character.
- Increased the healing of the orbs from 165 to 197.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Rejuvenating Assault has been added to the game.