Click to enlarge.
Musical, purple splotchy footfalls.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Energy Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Minstrel is a golden rooster harp. While stowed, faint music notes float away from the focus. While drawn, a purple aura appears and large musical notes float away from the focus.
- White swirls can be seen around the user's arm
- A trail of musical notes emits from the weapon
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, a harp strumming sound is heard
- Musical swirls erupts around the user
- The user leaves behind a small paint like splotches and bursts of faint purple, pink and white musical notes.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|250 Obsidian Shards|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||250 Globs of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clovers|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Minstrel||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Energy|
|Gift of Energy|
|Gift of Music|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Crafting The Minstrel in the Mystic Forge or unlocking its skin also unlocks the Musical Minstrel novelty.
- Additional effects were added to The Minstrel on the 20th September 2016 update.
- With the 24th July 2018 update, players who have unlocked the Minstrel's skin are able to purchase the Musical Minstrel novelty from Sarettokk.
- The Minstrel was a joke profession announced on the Guild Wars 2 main site, before shattering into a picture of the truly announced Mesmer.
- Inside the breast of The Minstrel is a feather.
- The Minstrel I: The Experimental Focus
- The Minstrel II: The Perfected Focus
- The Minstrel III: The Bard