Winds of Chaos
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Winds of Chaos
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Bounce an orb of energy between foes and allies. The first hit applies torment, while subsequent hits to enemies apply confusion. Allies that the orb bounces to gain fury and might.
- Damage: 121 (0.3)?
- Damage: 81 (0.2)?
- Fury (3s): +25% Critical Chance
- Fury (3s): +20% Critical Chance
- Might (5s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Torment (5s): 110 Damage, 159 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Confusion (5s): 50 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Number of Bounces: 2
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Sharpening Sorrow — Gain fury when you activate Bladesong Sorrow. Fury increases your expertise.
- Quiet Intensity — Fury gives an increased critical chance. Gain ferocity based on your vitality.
- Attack speed is approximately 1.12 seconds per attack.
- Does damage and then bounces to an ally or enemy, whichever is closer.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
- When cast by a clone, the duration of applied torment and confusion is 2 seconds in all game modes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|May 25, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: