Winds of Chaos
— In-game description [?]
- Attack speed is approximately 1.32 seconds per attack.
- Does damage and then bounces to an ally or enemy, whichever is closer.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 08, 2018
- Reduced bleeding duration from 7 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused clones using this skill to inflict vulnerability instead of torment.
- Reduced torment duration from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
| February 06, 2018
- Instead of inflicting vulnerability, this attack now has a chance to inflict 1 stack of torment for 5 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Mesmer skills that create bouncing projectiles will now have them bounce one additional time.
| September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to only inflict 5 seconds of bleeding instead of 7 when used by clones.
| October 15, 2013
- Fixed the bleeding skill fact to display the proper duration when Chaotic Dampening is equipped.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Winds of Chaos has been added to the game.