From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Stamina Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Quip is a pistol that resembles a toy party favor.
- The user's body is surrounded by purple mist.
- Draw/Stow effects
- Confetti bursts out of the user when drawn.
- The user leaves behind multicolored confetti.
- Skill effects
- When firing Quip, colorful streamers and confetti or daisy flowers randomly burst out of the barrel. A party popper noise is also heard.
- There is a chance to display a pistol "spin" animation whenever a skill is completed.
- Default projectiles are replaced with streams of confetti. This effect changes the following skills:
- Mesmer: Magic Bullet and Phantasmal Duelist
- Engineer: Fragmentation Shot, Poison Dart Volley, Static Shot, Grenade Barrage, Grappling Line (downed skill), Throw Junk (downed skill), and the projectiles from Static Shot that bounce between enemies
- Thief: Vital Shot, Sneak Attack, Bola Shot, Repeater, Shadow Strike, Unload, Head Shot, Black Powder, and Trail of Knives (downed skill)
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Quip 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Stamina|
|Gift of Wood 3|
|Gift of Entertainment 3|
|Chaos Gun 2||
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The following prefixes can be selected:
- Quip I: The Experimental Pistol - the first step towards crafting the precursor.
- Quip II: The Perfected Pistol
- Quip III: Chaos Gun
- Scarlet Briar could be seen wielding this weapon in the Scarlet's Playhouse instance.
- A "gift-wrapped" version of this skin can be found as part of the Wrapped weapons set.