From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Stamina Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
Quip is a legendary pistol crafted in the Mystic Forge.
- Legendary Cache (choice, discontinued)
- Legendary Choice Box (choice, discontinued)
- Legendary Reliquary (choice, discontinued)
- Quip (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Tournament of Legends: First Place (choice, discontinued)
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Quip is a pistol that resembles a toy party favor.
- The user's body is surrounded by purple mist.
- Draw/Stow effects
- Confetti bursts out of the user when drawn.
- The user leaves behind multicolored confetti.
- Skill effects
- When firing Quip, colorful streamers and confetti or daisy flowers randomly burst out of the barrel. A party popper noise is also heard.
- There is a chance to display a pistol "spin" animation whenever a skill is completed.
- Default projectiles are replaced with streams of confetti. This effect changes the following skills:
- Mesmer: Magic Bullet and Phantasmal Duelist
- Engineer: Fragmentation Shot, Poison Dart Volley, Static Shot, Grenade Barrage, Grappling Line (downed skill), Throw Junk (downed skill), and the projectiles from Static Shot that bounce between enemies
- Thief: Vital Shot, Sneak Attack, Bola Shot, Repeater, Shadow Strike, Unload, Head Shot, Black Powder, and Trail of Knives (downed skill)
Full material list
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Quip I: The Experimental Pistol - the first step towards crafting the precursor.
- Quip II: The Perfected Pistol
- Quip III: Chaos Gun
- Scarlet Briar could be seen wielding this weapon in the Scarlet's Playhouse instance.
- A "gift-wrapped" version of this skin can be found as part of the Wrapped weapons set.