From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Aeromancer's Training - Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod - Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill pierces.
- The projectile moves very slowly, making the skill unpractical against moving enemies; it is only reliable at point-blank range.
- The projectile from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|June 20, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.