- This article is about legendary weapon. For the trait, see Juggernaut.
Click to enlarge.
The Juggernaut is a legendary hammer crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Benevolence
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Juggernaut is a thermometer-like hammer with a golden atlas figurine and an inner tube containing the Vial of Quicksilver used to craft it. The quicksilver shifts in response to the player's swings.
- The user's body is coated in quicksilver. The color of the metal changes depending on:
- The dye on the user's armor
- The ambient light (specifically, the color of the reflection cubemap designated for the region of the map and time of day, and as a result, shadows and direct light sources by themselves do not affect the armor's effect)
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, quicksilver swirls around the user's body.
- The user leaves behind drops of quicksilver.
- Skill effects
- Swinging the weapon causes it to spill and splash quicksilver.
- Default projectiles are replaced with globs of shiny quicksilver. This effect changes the following skills:
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Juggernaut 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Benevolence|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Vial of Quicksilver 3|
|The Colossus 2||
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The following prefixes can be selected:
- The figurine "supporting" the top end of the thermometer bears resemblance to the mythical titan Atlas.