Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Benevolence
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Juggernaut is a thermometer-like hammer with a golden atlas figurine and an inner tube containing the Vial of Quicksilver used to craft it. The quicksilver shifts in response to the player's swings.
- The user's body is coated in quicksilver. The color of the metal changes depending on:
- The dye on the user's armor
- The ambient light (specifically, the color of the reflection cubemap designated for the region of the map and time of day, and as a result, shadows and direct light sources by themselves do not affect the armor's effect)
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, quicksilver swirls around the user's body.
- The user leaves behind drops of quicksilver.
- Skill effects
- Swinging the weapon causes it to spill and splash quicksilver.
- Default projectiles are replaced with globs of shiny quicksilver. This effect changes the following skills:
Concept art by Kekai Kotaki.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|250 Obsidian Shards|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||250 Globs of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clovers|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Juggernaut||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Benevolence|
|Gift of Metal|
|Vial of Quicksilver|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- The figurine "supporting" the top end of the thermometer bears resemblance to the mythical titan Atlas.
- The Juggernaut I: The Experimental Hammer
- The Juggernaut II: The Perfected Hammer
- The Juggernaut III: The Colossus