Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Smoldering
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Pharus is a light-themed longbow with an intricate design. While in use, it shifts into a mass of white light in the shape of a bow, complete with a bowstring of light. In its stowed state, the bow is solid, and marginally smaller as well as subtler in appearance.
- The wielder is wrapped in white-blue light.
- The wielder's right hand leaves a subtle blue trail while moving.
- Draw/Stow Animation
- A cluster of light flashes around the wielder, coming from the ground up as if lightning strikes the earth.
- The light leaves a mark on the ground where it scorched the earth. The scorched area stays until the bow is stowed or weapons are swapped.
- White shimmering cracks of light are left on the ground.
- Skill effects
- Default projectiles are replaced with arrows of white light.
- Dragonhunter: Puncture Shot, True Shot, Deflecting Shot, Symbol of Energy, Spear of Justice.
- Ranger: Long Range Shot, Rapid Fire, Hunter's Shot, Point-Blank Shot, and Throw Dirt (downed skill).
- Warrior: Dual Shot, Fan of Fire, Arcing Arrow, Smoldering Arrow, Pin Down, and Throw Rock (downed skill).
- Critical hits
- Critically hitting an enemy causes a beam of light to appear on the enemy. This effect can only be seen by the player wielding Pharus[verification requested]. The beam leaves cracks in the ground identical to those from the footfalls, but there is no light shining out of them. Instead, smoke emerges from the cracks.
- Kill animations
- Pharus' Damage type is fire. Enemies killed while wielding Pharus will display the burning to death animation characteristic of Burning damage.
- Draw/Stow Sounds
- A dark wooshing sound can be heard upon drawing and stowing the weapon.
- Projectile Sounds
- The standard projectile sound is accompanied by a charged, deep twang.
- Critical Hit Sounds
- A distinct, impactful noise can be heard upon critically hitting a target.
Projectile effect displaying Dual Shot, thus two projectiles.
Full material list
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. While you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic ascended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor.
- Pharus was released with Living World Season 4 Episode 5, All or Nothing.
- The word "pharus" is Latin for "beacon".
- Pharus may lend its name from the "Pharos of Alexandria", one of the seven world wonders, a lighthouse over 100 metres tall, possibly the first lighthouse in history, located on a small island called Pharos at the western edge of the city of Alexandria. The lighthouse was a beacon for sailors, guiding them safely into the harbor.