From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Bag of Auric Basin Supplies (chance)
- Bag of Dragon's Stand Supplies (chance)
- Bag of Loot (chance)
- Bag of Tangled Depths Supplies (chance)
- Bag of Verdant Brink Supplies (chance)
- Black Lion Sample Pack (5) (guaranteed)
- Fractal Expert's Chest (chance)
- Fractal Master's Chest (chance)
- Satchel of Poster-Making Supplies (guaranteed)
- Deer Reward Chest (chance, discontinued)
- Rabbit Reward Chest (chance, discontinued)
- Zaishen War Paint Kit (2-5) (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Bear Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Black Lion Chest (chance, historical)
- Dolyak Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Dragon Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Phoenix Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Shark Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Tiger Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Wolf Reward Chest (chance, historical)
- Reward track for PvP League (Ranked) matches
|Legacy of the Llama Locator||Return to The Dragon's Reach||0|
|Find the legendary llamas hidden in Dry Top.
||3 Llamas Located||0|
|Reconquer the Crash Site Climb||Return to The Dragon's Reach||0|
|Climb the wreckage site to reach the highest peak in Prospect Valley.
||Climbed the Prospect Valley Crash Site Jumping Puzzle||0|
|Reconquer the Retrospective Runaround||Return to Seeds of Truth and Point of No Return||0|
|Complete the Retrospective Runaround jumping puzzle in Sand Dune Caverns in the Silverwastes.
||Complete the Retrospective Runaround Jumping Puzzle||0|
|Second Dive: Bloodstone Fen||Return to Out of the Shadows||0|
|Use the diving goggles near the highest floating island.
||Used the Diving Goggles||0|
|Reconquer the Chalice of Tears||Return to Rising Flames||0|
|Get to the top of the volcano.
||Made It Up the Volcano||0|
|Second Dive: Cold Feet||Return to A Crack in the Ice||0|
|Find and use a diving location in the Bitter Cold.
||Used a Diving Location in the Bitter Cold||0|
|Reconquer the Trap Maze||Return to The Head of the Snake||0|
|Navigate Noran's secret trap maze and reach the treasure room.
||Reached Noran's Treasure Room||0|
|Reconquering the Searing Ascent||Return to Flashpoint||0|
|Complete the Searing Ascent.
||Got to Titan's Throat by Scaling the Searing Ascent||0|
|Second Dive: Hot Splashes||Return to Flashpoint||0|
|Acquire diving goggles near the gate of fire, and dive into the bucket floating in the boiling sea.
||Dove Into the Bucket Floating in the Boiling Sea||0|
|Reconquering Abaddon's Ascent||Return to One Path Ends||0|
|Reach the top of the tower.
||Made it to the top of the Arm of Abaddon.||0|
|Reconquer the Displaced Tower||Return to A Star to Guide Us||0|
|Complete the displaced tower jumping puzzle in Jahai Bluffs.
||Complete the Displaced Tower Jumping Puzzle||0|
|Gauntlet Reclaimer||Return to Bound by Blood||0|
|Complete the Gauntlet of the Khan-Ur jumping puzzle in Grothmar Valley.
||Completed the Gauntlet of the Khan-Ur Jumping Puzzle||0|
- Level reward at levels 32 and 62
- Week 1 - Lornar's Pass - 4 total
- Week 2 - Brisban Wildlands - 4 total
- Week 3 - Diessa Plateau - 4 total
- Week 4 - none
- Week 5 - Kessex Hills - 4 total
- Week 6 - Snowden Drifts - 4 total
- Week 7 - Fields of Ruin -4 total
- Week 8 - Gendarran Fields - 4 total
It is currently Week 1
- Mystic Forge — Combine any four, rare, spectrum-specific unidentified dyes crafted by a Chef, e.g. Unidentified Red Dye (Rare)
- The four Unidentified Dyes (Rare) must each be of a different color spectrum. This recipe yields 1-3 Unidentified Dyes.
There are 382 possible dye colors that can drop from an Unidentified Dye including 181 Common, 119 Uncommon, and 82 Rare.
|Saddle Color Selection||Fidget||-||Arborstone||25||Only if the Turtle Unlock: Suiting Up collection is active.|
|Banner of the Commander
(Learned from: Recipe: Banner of the Commander)
|Multicolored Ooze Tonic (x3)||Masterwork||400|
|Gift of Color
(Learned from: Recipe: Gift of Color)
|Brawling Obstacle: Purple Torches||28||2,000||200|
|Brawling Obstacle: Team-Color Torches||18||2,000||200|
|Brawling Obstacle: White Torches||39||2,000||200|
- Dye color is determined when an unidentified dye is opened, not when it's acquired.