Spray a jet of water at your foe that splashes to heal nearby allies.
- Damage: 121 (0.3)?
- Healing: 372 (0.25)?
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- Attack speed is 1 attack per 1.2 seconds.
- Healing is done in a 240 unit radius around the impact location, regardless of it hitting a foe or not.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Blasting Staff: The effects of this trait have been added to all staff-skill area attacks by default.
| September 30, 2014
- Updated the description accuracy for the number of targets.
| September 09, 2014
- Added a Number of Targets: 5 skill fact.
- Fixed a bug that caused the center of the healing effect created by this skill to be positioned off-center.
| October 15, 2013
- Increased the healing stat scaling from 10% to 25%.
- Slightly decreased the base heal at low levels, but it will heal for the same base at level 80.
- Increased the base radius to 180.
- Removed the heal that occurs if the water blast strikes nothing.
| June 25, 2013
- Reduced the aftercast by .1 seconds.
- Increased the size of the effect to more accurately show the area healed.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Water Blast has been added to the game.