From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cast a fireball that explodes on impact and hits multiple foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Attack speed is 1 attack per 1.4 seconds.
- The projectile flies in a small arc and then explodes, so it can hit targets from further than maximum range, and occasionally ones behind (small) obstructions
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 19, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.