Click to enlarge.
Kraitkin is a legendary trident crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Venom
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Kraitkin is a krait inspired trident with multiple moving eel heads that spray green bubbles that alternates during the day and night, and small fish dart and twirl around the trident. The trident itself has a light-green trail effect. This effect comes from the green bubbles that are continuously being sprayed from the mouths of the eels.
- The user is surrounded by bubbles and scales, which also leave a trail while moving.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, a splash of burst of bubbles will appear, as well as a red aura that changes to blue and emanates from the user's body.
- The eels on the trident move and spray out green bubbles when their mouths open.
- There are two currents of water around the shaft flow up towards the head of the trident.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Kraitkin 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Venom|
|Gift of Energy 3|
|Eel Statue 3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
- Kraitkin was originally thought to have a different appearance at night, as the eels would become petrified and emit a faint but noticeable light-green glow, along with an aura of bubbles that would appear around the whole trident. This was eventually removed, and later confirmed to be a bug.