From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 855 – 945
- Req. level
- Account Bound
- Item link
- Skin link
- External links
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Battle Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
Verdarach is a legendary warhorn crafted in the Mystic Forge.
Long ago, when Grenth’s powers were raw and new, he created a weapon more potent—and more sinister—than he ever intended. The warhorn Verdarach calls upon the spirits of those who died in horrific battles and summons them as vengeful wraiths. When the horn fades back into the Underworld after combat, its grisly attendants grasp for the souls of the newly slain, eager to conscript them into their ranks.
- Legendary Choice Box (choice, discontinued)
- Legendary Coffer (choice, discontinued)
- Legendary Eternal Coffer (choice, discontinued)
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Verdarach is a large, ghostly warhorn that is translucent when stowed, but becomes opaque when wielded.
- The user's body is coated in a ghostly fog.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, the warhorn grows in size, and becomes opaque. White mist flows in the direction the user is facing, and ethereal ghosts rush forward from behind the player.
- When stowed, the warhorn shrinks back, and becomes translucent again.
- The user leaves behind patches of mist that clear away to reveal a shadowy claw mark on the ground.
- Skill effects
- Mist erupts from the horn for most warhorn skills.
- Plays a deep note of random pitch for all warhorn skills.
- Tempest: Water Globe, Cyclone and Lightning Orb projectiles are followed by a flying ghost.
Full draw effect animation (click to watch)
Full material list
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. While you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic ascended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor.
- Verdarach was released with Living World Season 4 Episode 3, Long Live the Lich.
- The designs on Verdarach bear similarities to the pillars of robed figures found throughout the Crystal Desert and Elona in both games, especially with the appearance of figures in the Lair of the Forgotten.
- Players who have unlocked Verdarach's skin automatically receive the Musical Verdarach novelty. Players who have unlocked Verdarach's skin previously but don't have the instrument are able to purchase it from Sarettokk.
- GW2 Verdarach Showcase - New Legendary Warhorn - Youtube
- Verdarach - A New Legendary Warhorn Showcase- Youtube