Monsoon (weaver skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Weaver skill. For the weapon, see Monsoon.
Dual Attack. Launch a hurricane in a direction, healing allies and damaging enemies.
— In-game description [?]
- Elemental Refreshment - Gain barrier when using Dual Attack abilities.
- Superior Elements - Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Swift Revenge - Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes - Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
- This skill does not grant Regeneration to the caster.
- The projectile follows the terrain but cannot travel up steep ledges/walls.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: