From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Power Overwhelming — While at or above the might threshold, gain increased power. Power bonuses are doubled while attuned to fire.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Hardened Auras — Damage reduction is increased when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Empowering Auras — Gain increased outgoing damage when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- Staunch Auras — Gain stability when you grant yourself an aura.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- This skill does not grant extra might or separately cause the burning that are listed below the Fire Aura description in the tool-tip. These skill facts provide information about what occurs when struck by foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: