From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Power Overwhelming — While at or above the might threshold, gain increased power. Power bonuses are doubled while attuned to fire.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- This skill does not grant extra might or separately cause the burning that are listed below the Fire Aura description in the tool-tip. These skill facts provide information about what occurs when struck by foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: