- 1 Late Notes — May 14, 2019
- 2 Update - May 14, 2019
- 2.1 Living World
- 2.2 Raids
- 2.3 Items
- 2.4 Profession Skills
- 2.5 Structured Player vs. Player
- 2.6 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 2.7 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Late Notes — May 14, 2019
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Empowerment effect granted by Jahai Bluffs Empowerment to be applied outside of Jahai Bluffs.
Update - May 14, 2019
Aurene is slain. Kralkatorrik, victorious. Now Dragon's Watch must reconcile their defeat and prepare themselves not only for the end of Tyria, but for the end of all things as the Crystal Dragon continues his rampage through the Mists.
Tyria is on the brink of a new era of magic and technology. Exordium physically embodies this renaissance—a symbol of hope, unity, and a bold way forward. The blade's form expresses itself in unique ways based on the user's specific need, taking on different shapes when thrown, thrust, or slammed into a target.Gorrik's latest field of study: the skyscale. Closely related to dragons, skyscales subsist on magical energy; earn their trust as you once earned Aurene's, and you'll be able to ascend into the sky and hover high above Tyria! The skyscale possesses the unique ability to cling to walls and other vertical surfaces, allowing its rider to steadily gain elevation in strategically measured increments. After completing "War Eternal,"
- Fixed a bug that allowed continued access to the Glyph of Empowerment effect.
- Rune of the Krait: Fixed a bug that caused the 6-piece effect of this rune set to require a cooldown longer than the expected 30-second cooldown.
- Fire Aura: Fixed a bug that prevented this effect from triggering several traits.
- Reconstruction Field: Reduced the number of pulses from 5 to 3. Increased protection duration from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- Autodefense Bomb Dispenser: Increased the recharge from 20 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP.
- Rapid Regeneration: Reduced healing from superspeed in PvP by approximately 40%. Fixed an error in the combat log that caused the healing from this trait to be incorrectly displayed as "Rapid Reconstruction."
- Prime Light Beam: The recharge time for this skill is now 60 seconds in all game modes.
- Abrasive Grit: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from functioning properly with the second hit of Harbinger Shroud.
- Unrelenting Assault: Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW. Fixed a bug that caused this skill to trigger the confusion condition multiple times in a single cast.
- Roiling Mists: Decreased bonus critical-hit chance from 100% to 50% in PvP.
- Incensed Response: Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP.
- Sword: Lowered damage for the full sword attack chain sequence by about 10% in PvP.
- Shared Empowerment: Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP.
- Decapitate: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to activate the Warrior's Sprint trait.
- Arc Divider: Reduced damage in PvP and WvW by 25%. Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to trigger Sundering Burst more than once per target.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Exordium has been added to the Tournament of Legends first-place reward box.
- If you've unlocked a monthly tournament gizmo in the novelties wardrobe, you can now purchase another gizmo from the PvP tournament vendor once per character.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Living World Season 4 Complete Pack with the first 5 episodes is now available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 800 gems.
- The new Recharging Teleport to Friend item is now available in Utility category of the Gem Store for 800 gems.
- For a limited time, the new set of Branded weapon skins is available from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 1 Black Lion Claim Ticket. Black Lion Claim Tickets are available from Black Lion Chests. Keys for these chests are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- For a limited time, the Branded Mounts Pack returns and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- This is the last week to purchase the War Eternal Supply Drop Requisition, available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 3,000 gems. All supply drops from the previous weeks will be delivered at the time of purchase.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Branded Legacy Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The new Teal Branded Mist has been added as the guaranteed item. While under its effects, gain extra sellable rewards from kills.
- The new Branded Relic Package is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Hydra Staff skin returns as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Dominator weapon set and Ley Line weapon set are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of the Forester and the Glyph of the Prospector are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- A new selection of town clothes outfits has been added.
- The exclusive Mini Branded Mounts Pack, Iron Beast Greatsword, and Griffon Hatchling Package have been added.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of special items including the Firefly Mining Flute, Swarm Logging Flute, Butterfly Harvesting Flute, Plush Baby Aurene Backpack, Mini Plush Aurene, and Fuzzy Aurene Hat.
Improvements and Updates
- The Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock has been updated.
- Approximately 500 new items have been included—mostly weapon and armor skins, but also new dyes, gliders, outfits, and miniatures have been add