Sunspot (trait skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (trait skill list)
- Game link
Gain a fire aura and damage nearby foes.
- Damage: 160 (0.6)?
- Damage: 27 (0.1)?
- Fire Aura (3s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
- Cannot Critical Hit
— In-game description
- Sunspot — Gain a fire aura, and damage nearby foes when you attune to fire. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Burning Rage — Sunspot inflicts burning, and its radius is increased. Your condition damage is increased.
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Elemental Shielding — Auras you grant to allies also grant protection.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Hardened Auras — Damage reduction is increased when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Empowering Auras — Gain increased outgoing damage when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- Staunch Auras — Gain stability when you grant yourself an aura.