Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjure weapon abilities have reduced recharge.
- Fire Shield (4s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer increases charge count for conjured weapons but instead reduces the recharge for conjured weapon skills that the elementalist uses.
- Fire-aura functionality remains the same.
| May 17, 2016
- Normalized the Conjurer trait's aura duration by decreasing it from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Gain fire aura for 5 seconds when an ally picks up a conjured weapon.
| December 10, 2013
- Moved this trait to the Adept tier.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Conjurer has been added to the game.