Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
Removal upon Application: 1
Removal upon Detonation: 2
- Duration Increase: 33%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 28, 2018
- This trait has been renamed Smothering Auras, and its functionality has changed.
- When applying an aura to the elementalist or an ally, Smothering Auras removes one condition.
- Detonating an aura removes two conditions from nearby allies.
- Fire auras have a 33% increased duration.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Elementalist skills that grant fire aura have been updated to indicate the correct duration when this trait is equipped.
| May 16, 2017
- Now applies 1 stack of might for all other auras besides Flame Aura.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This trait has been reworked.
- Fire auras you apply last 33% longer and grant 2 stacks of might for 10 seconds when applied.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- One with Fire has been added to the game.