The annual Dragon Bash festival returns to Hoelbrak. Enjoy the terrifying dragon holograms, spectacular fireworks, and smorgasbord of dragon bashing activities (awful dragons only)
Dragon Bash is a summer festival celebrating resistance against (and victories over!) the Elder Dragons. Filled with fun games and activities to remind us of that which we fight for, one can compete for a variety of prizes, from delicious candy to holographic equipment. To enjoy this festival, be sure to pick up your Invitation to Dragon Bash which will teleport you straight to the celebrations in Hoelbrak!
- Dragon Bash 2013 (2013-06-11 — 2013-07-09)
- Dragon Bash 2019 (2019-06-25 — 2019-07-16)
- Dragon Bash 2020 (2020-06-23 — 2020-07-14)
- Dragon Bash 2021 (2021-06-22 — 2021-07-13)
|Dragon Piñatas||Dragon Piñatas are found all around Hoelbrak and in smaller number in other cities. They grant 4-6 Piece of Zhaitaffy upon first 35 interactions, and after that only 1 per piñata.||Piece of Zhaitaffy|
|Moa Racing||An event where you can place bets on racing moas near Legends Waypoint — . The event restarts 5 minutes after the end of the previous round.||Piece of Zhaitaffy|
|Hologram Stampede||An event where you need to beat holographic minions in the zones around Hoelbrak. The event starts every 15 minutes and you can find the timer on this page.|| Piece of Zhaitaffy |
|Dragon Arena||A festive instance where you need to beat as many holographic minions, with a champion after every round, as fast as possible. Available either as public Dragon Bash Arena or private Dragon Arena Survival.
Speak to Halstein near near Hero's Compass Waypoint — to enter the public instance or enter the nearby portal for private instance.
|Time Trial: Dragon Bash Rally||A race adventure where you need to race through all the checkpoints as quickly as possible.
Talk to the Time Trial NPC right next to the Trade Commons Waypoint — to start it.
| Dragon Racer: Gold |
Dragon Racer: Silver
Dragon Racer: Bronze
|Dragon Bash Rally||An event version of the race. Players without a mount can rent either the Raptor from Festival Mount Rental or the Roller Beetle from Roller Beetle Rental for 10 .||Dragon Coffer|
|Piñata Bashing||An adventure where you need to destroy as many piñatas as possible during a time limit.
Talk to the Piñata Bashing NPC near Upper Balcony Waypoint — to start it.
| Piñata Bashing: Gold |
Piñata Bashing: Silver
Piñata Bashing: Bronze
Historical activities (2013)
- In the original run, the Dragon Ball Arena was available. It has been reintroduced in Lunar New Year in 2015.
- Dragon Effigies were available as well, granting boons upon interaction. Since 2019, few effigies can be found in Hoelbrak.
- A firework finale to conclude the festivities.
The following schedule is for the Hologram Stampede activity.
- Dragon Bash Merchant (Weekly)
- Dragon Bash Merchant (Weapons)
- Dragon Bash Merchant (Prizes)
- Dragon Bash Merchant (Potions)
- Dragon Bash Merchant (Candy)
- Sparking Stone
Rewards and items
- For list of all Dragon Bash rewards and items, see: Dragon Bash/items
NPCs and Dialogue
- For list of Dragon Bash NPCs, events, dialogue and similar stuff: Dragon Bash/Festival content
- See also: Soundtrack#Living World Season 1
|1||Bash The Dragon||2:24||Matthew Moore||SoundCloud|
|2||Dragon Bash March||2:37||Matthew Moore||SoundCloud|
|3||Bash The Dragon Instrumental||2:45||SoundCloud|