April Fools' Day 2015
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
April Fools' Day 2015 altered character to an airplane mode effect.
- Characters spread their arms outward and have a forced smile.
- Arm position will remain during emotes, such as dancing.
- Many attack animations will be altered.
- Transformations that track the player model will work "normally". For instance, players using Ride Broom on an Enchanted Broom will continue to hold the broom in their hand.
- Characters make airplane noises while moving, jumping, and falling (adjusted with dialog volume options). Players will start with a take off sound when they start moving and have a landing sound when they stop moving.
- Aviator Cap is worn by all characters, in addition to normal helm if not hidden.
- Cameras use sepia tone filters if the post-processing option is on high.
- While defeated, unique music is played.
- This effect was given to all players during April Fools' Day 2015.
- Super Adventure Box miniatures were added to the possible drops from Black Lion Chests in the March 31, 2015 game update. Super Adventure Box was originally introduced with April Fools' Day 2013.
- This strange posture is based on an old posing bug that forced and froze players' arms to the sides. A likely inspiration for the event is a Youtube video where the player pretends they are an airplane.