Blood and Madness 2013
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A grim specter lurks in the shadows of the Mad King's past.
The Bloody Prince is coming to Tyria!
— Official website
- Mad King's Clock Tower - Tyria's most maddening jumping puzzle thrilled players during last year's Halloween event and returns better than ever.
- Reward - Mad King Chest
- Mad King's Labyrinth - Bloody Prince Edrick has taken over parts of the Mad King's Labyrinth and is controlling the undead armies in the Mad King's Realm. The Skeletal Lich, Grand High Viscount of Candy Corn, and the Labyrinthine Horror lie in wait.
- Haunted Door - Players can trick-or-treat at haunted doors across Kryta. Beware: Knocking isn't without risk.
- Lunatic Inquisition - Players can put their PvP skills to the test in the Mad King's Labyrinth. Play as a villager trying to survive the night or a lunatic courtier intent on destruction. Survival tools and hidden secrets are waiting to be discovered.
- Combat Quality of Life Fixes - Improvements to combat include new ground targeting options, better targeting, and a new, optional way to display condition damage numbers.
- Trait and Skill Tooltips - Updates to the tooltip system for traits and skills mean traits will now display numbers, and skill tooltips will show how skills are affected by equipped traits.
- Balance Updates - Existing skills and traits have received a balance pass with a focus on improving support builds in all parts of the game for all professions.
- Introducing the World vs. World Season 1, will run from October 18 to December 5.
- World vs. World Season 1 (achievements) category
- WvW Season 1 Reward Chest Key - a key to unlock the WvW Season One Reward Chest (Unlocked)
- WvW Season 1 Reward Chest - a chest that will be delivered on completion of the season based on world rank
- WvW Season 1 Participation Bag
- WvW Season 1 Achievement Chest
- New title - Veteran of the Mists
New Living World achievements
New Armor and Skins
New Weapon Skins
- Silly Scimitar Skin
- Bloody Prince Staff Skin
- Chiroptophobia Greatsword Skin
- Dead Stop Shield Skin
- Araneae Longbow Skin
- Mini Bloody Prince Thorn
- Mini Ghost Carlotta
- Mini Candy Corn Elemental
- Mini Quaggan Ghost Trick-or-Treater
- Mini Assassin Trick-or-Treater
- Mini Aviator Trick-or-Treater
- Mini Dolyak
New Crafting Materials
New Home Instance Node
New inventory bag