From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Trade Commons Waypoint —
- Upper Balcony Waypoint —
- Thrulnn the Lost (passes through)
- Annika Witterfel
- Crafting Crier
- Crusader Thurkill
- Elisabet Kardijn
- Kjell the Artisan
- Kolof Vartsson
- Kristyna Sohnstag
- Lars Orjjan
- Maewin Tamhedt
- Priory Scholar
- Scholar Prott
- Sonja Denrota
- Varin Magnesson
- Vigil Crusader
- Baldur Kjerstrum
- Black Lion Trader
- Brewer Olin
- Kristyna Sohnstag: Take heed! I haven't taken leave of my sense. I've seen creatures of metal and steam!
- Kristyna Sohnstag: Someone listen! An unnatural danger threatens us!
- Sonja Denrota: This reminds me of the time when I single-handedly killed a dozen dredge after stumbling into one of their camps.
- Local: Everything reminds you of that.
- Sonja Denrota: Ah! A challenger worthy of crossing blades with me!
- Elisabet Kardijn: Are your hunts dissatisfying? The Vigil will take your prowess and reforge you into a weapon against the Elder Dragons.
- Elisabet Kardijn: The Vigil call! Join us, and fight beside Jhavi Jorasdottir herself.
- Lady Sarah Marduke: How disappointing. I wanted pottery, not hand-woven mats.
- Lady Sarah Marduke: Ah, now this is a fine specimen. Yes, this will go quite well in my study, next to the Orrian music stand.
- Samuel Cuttler: We all walk in the light of the Six. Heed my words and be blessed as never before.
- Samuel Cuttler: My northern friends! Fill your ears with the glory and grace of the Six True Gods.
- Kjell the Artisan: (huff) She got exactly what she deserved. She's a liar, and I won't speak of her anymore.
- Kjell the Artisan: I hate the Svanir cultists, but sometimes they make sense.
- Local: Ridiculous. They'll destroy us if we let them.
- Annika Witterfel: What have we here? Whatever it is, I bet I could make it delicious.
- Varin Magnesson: It'd be a shame if anything happened to your stall. You'd have a hard time replacing those goods, yeah?
- Varin Magnesson: The Wolfborn? Bah, they're just pups. If you want true protection for your goods, you talk to me. I'm just saying.