From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Trade Commons Waypoint —
- Upper Balcony Waypoint —
- Thrulnn the Lost (passes through)
- Annika Witterfel
- Crafting Crier
- Crusader Thurkill
- Elisabet Kardijn
- Kjell the Artisan
- Kolof Vartsson
- Kristyna Sohnstag
- Lars Orjjan
- Maewin Tamhedt
- Priory Scholar
- Scholar Prott
- Sonja Denrota
- Varin Magnesson
- Vigil Crusader
- Baldur Kjerstrum
- Black Lion Trader
- Brewer Alasyn
- Brewer Olin
- Kristyna Sohnstag: Someone listen! An unnatural danger threatens us!
- Kristyna Sohnstag: Take heed! I haven't taken leave of my sense. I've seen creatures of metal and steam!
- Sonja Denrota: This reminds me of the time when I single-handedly killed a dozen dredge after stumbling into one of their camps.
- Local: Everything reminds you of that.
- Explorer: Hmm. Where should I go next?
- Elder: West. We get plenty of charr coming through here. Let's send some traffic the other way.
- Explorer: I could do that.
- Local: I like going barefoot as much as anyone, but she's gonna lose her toes if she keeps that up.
- Sonja Denrota: Ah! A challenger worthy of crossing blades with me!
- Elisabet Kardijn: Are your hunts dissatisfying? The Vigil will take your prowess and reforge you into a weapon against the Elder Dragons.
- Elisabet Kardijn: The Vigil call! Join us, and fight beside Jhavi Jorasdottir herself.
- Lady Sarah Marduke: How disappointing. I wanted pottery, not hand-woven mats.
- Lady Sarah Marduke: Ah, now this is a fine specimen. Yes, this will go quite well in my study, next to the Orrian music stand.
- Samuel Cuttler: We all walk in the light of the Six. Heed my words and be blessed as never before.
- Samuel Cuttler: My northern friends! Fill your ears with the glory and grace of the Six True Gods.
- Maewin Tamhedt: I'll break your bones and laugh doing it!
- Maewin Tamhedt: I'm done here.
- Kjell the Artisan: Bah! I have no respect for you or your so-called talent. Begone, before I lose my patience.
- Kjell the Artisan: (huff) She got exactly what she deserved. She's a liar, and I won't speak of her anymore.
- Kjell the Artisan: I hate the Svanir cultists, but sometimes they make sense.
- Local: Ridiculous. They'll destroy us if we let them.
- Local (1): Set a fire, and the grawl will all come running out.
- Local (2): Did I tell you about the time I sealed their cave with a boulder?
- Local (1): You tell that story every time you're drunk.
- Local (2): It's a good story.
- Annika Witterfel: What have we here? Whatever it is, I bet I could make it delicious.
- Varin Magnesson: It'd be a shame if anything happened to your stall. You'd have a hard time replacing those goods, yeah?
- Varin Magnesson: The Wolfborn? Bah, they're just pups. If you want true protection for your goods, you talk to me. I'm just saying.
- Kolof Vartsson: It's as if the spirits create this vista each day, just for me. I never tire of it.
- Kolof Vartsson: Amazing. The spirits did us a great honor by guiding our ancestors to such majesty.
- Traveler (1): I don't get it. I give 'em grief, and they give me stories.
- Traveler (2): Yeah, they like to talk about themselves.
- Traveler (1): You insult 'em, and they just boast more.
- Explorer: I found a cave, but it's not on the map you sold me.
- Cartographer: Oh, really?
- Explorer: Pay me and I'll tell you where it is.
- Drunk: To Eir! She'll break the fang yet.
- Elder: I'm not so sure.
- Bulk ingredients