Hall of Legends
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hall of Legends
Click to enlarge.
- Legends Waypoint —
- Ernst Vollijn
- Nora Cedarhelm
- Villem Franke
- Wolfborn Guide
- Local: Ale! Ale! It's better than...wine.
- Bard: Haven't seen you in awhile.
- Hunter: My father died.
- Bard: Tell me more, old friend.
- Hunter: He died fighting, his axe buried in a drake's skull. Come, we'll drink to his memory.
- East of Legends Waypoint
- Kid: I dare you to tickle a Wolfborn.
- Kid: Boys. Can't live with 'em. Can't drop 'em off the roof of the Hunting Hall.
- Kid: I wish mom would come home. She's been hunting a long time.
- Kid: Dad says she hasn't found what she's looking for, whatever that means.
- Local (1): What?
- Local (2): That moot—
- Local (1): Was an accident, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to light your mother on fire.
- At Vheratha's Tavern
- Elder: My son ran off with a pack of Sons of Svanir.
- Barkeep: That's bad news. I've never heard of anyone coming back from the Svanir.
- Elder: He's a grown man. He's old enough to make his own decisions.
- Barkeep: Yup. Even the bad ones.
- Local: The sons of Svanir follow in the footsteps of Dragon, is that true?
- Barkeep: So my patrons tell me. It is a path of destruction.
- Barkeep: Over the years, I've known several hunters whose hunger for power has driven them to follow Dragon.
- Elder: Makes sense. Who doesn't want to be the best, strongest hunter?
- Local: Yeah. Trouble is, the longer they follow Dragon, the more it corrupts them.
- Local: I could use a good fight!
- Local: I can't believe Whitebear's sons aren't paired off yet.
- Local: Hoelbrak sure is busy lately. I get the sense that something big is going to happen, and soon!
- Local: We haven't talked for ages. I wonder how Divinity's Reach is treating her.
- Local: I heard there are strange happenings in the north. Maybe I'll check it out.
- Local: How's business? You ever get that deadbeat to pay?
- Local (1): My son is baking bread again. He wants to trade for some venison.
- Local (2): My daughter's out hunting. We should have some more soon.
- Near the firepit
- Kid: Tell me a joke.
- Bard: I don't do that, kid.
- Kid: Puppets?
- Bard: No!
- Bard: If you had my perfect voice, what would you sing about? I'm sure what you've seen could make some epic songs.
- Elder: Oh, I don't know. Nowadays when I feel like singing, I want to sing about simple pleasures.
- Elder: Tracking a deer, just to watch it. Biting into a haunch of meat so fresh from the fire it burns your mouth. That kind of thing.
- Bard: These are great! Tell me more.
- Elder: Later. I need rest.
- Explorer: I'm telling you, the asura have a floating city.
- Hunter: Bah. Just give me the ground beneath my feet. That's enough for me.
- Nora Cedarhelm: Best armor ever carved, right here! The finest wood armor in all of Tyria!
- Nora Cedarhelm: Handcrafted, quality workmanship. Unique offerings you won't find anywhere else!
- Sculptor: Spirits of the Wild!
- Local: What?
- Sculptor: I know how to finish my sculpture.
- Hill south of Vheratha's Tavern
- Local (1): I'm still bitter that Whitebear exiled my brother.
- Local (2): He probably deserved it.
- Local (1): My brother kept saying our defenses are too weak, so Whitebear kicked him out, right into a blizzard.
- Ernst Vollijn: If only we could be alone. But she's always with those friends.
- Ernst Vollijn: I wonder if she... no, of course she wouldn't.
- Butcher: Ever hunted centaur?
- Baker: Nope.
- Butcher: Me neither. I'd like to, though.