Festival of the Four Winds 2022
Festival of the Four Winds has returned to Tyria! Come kick back in the Labyrinthine Cliffs or take down watchknights in the Crown Pavilion.
— Official website
- Primary article: Festival of the Four Winds
- Exploration challenges and scavenger hunts:
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Crystal Collection
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master
- Time Trial: Flying Dolyak
- Time Trial: Pavilion Pursuit
- Time Trial: Skimmer Slalom
- Festival of the Four Winds
- Crown Pavilion
- Queen's Gauntlet
- Four Winds Customs
- Daily Festival of the Four Winds
- The Goldclaw Holiday Collection: Taking Heart
Items and rewards
- For list of all Festival of the Four Winds rewards and items, see: Festival of the Four Winds/items
- Labyrinthine Skiffs: A race is starting soon! (80)
- Fishing Tournament Sign-Up (80)
- Fishing Tournament (80)
- Daily Festival of the Four Winds: Traveler of Four Winds — Participate in the Labyrinthine Cliffs Treasure Hunt or defeat any champion enemies across Tyria. (0)
- Four Winds Customs: (Weekly) Four Winds Festivities — Participate in the Boss Blitz, Queen's Gauntlet, Treasure Hunt, and Four Winds mount races. Progress awarded varies based on the activity. (0 )
New skins and equipment
- Zephyrite Shawl
- Watchwork weapons
- Windswept weapons
New guild hall decorations
- The Facet of Crystal and Fury - Generation 3 legendary weapon variant skins inspired by the Elder Dragon of Crystal and Fury, Kralkatorrik.
New Gem Store items
- Seven Dragon Dye Pack
- Water Dragon Armor Skin
- Black Lion Chest — Jade Tech Ascension Chest
The following mail is sent to all players upon first login:
Captain Ellen Kiel
The Festival of the Four Winds Returns!
On behalf of Queen Jennah of Kryta, and the Captain's Council of Lion's Arch, you are cordially invited to participate in the return of the Festival of the Four Winds!
High atop the Labyrinthine Cliffs, our Zephyrite friends have been working in tandem with Lion's Arch to host an incredible variety of fun vendors and events to entertain visitors from all across Tyria. This celebration of unity and peace between our cultures is more important than ever before, and we hope that you will join us in the festivities.
In the spirit of cooperation, Queen Jennah has personally overseen the reopening of the Crown Pavilion, featuring a variety of challenges both new and old for Tyria's finest to test their mettle!
Transportation to the festivities couldn't be easier! Special hot air balloons are now stationed in each nation's capital city. Visitors can also sail directly from the ship from Lion's Arch.We look forward to seeing you at the festival!
—Captain Ellen Kiel
Lion's Arch, built upon the wreckage of the Krytan City of the same name, has grown and prospered in the years since the rise of the Orrian Dragon. Founded by pirates and dependent on trade, the city has become a common ground for all the races of Tyria.
- See also: Festival of the Four Winds 2018#Gallery