From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Rumors have been gathering—whispers of a menace in the shadows.
Trouble is stirring in Twilight Arbor!
— Official website
- New level 80 path in Twilight Arbor
- New Living World Achievements
- New achievement rewards
- New Slickpack back item
- New weapon set - foes in Twilight Arbor now have a rare chance of dropping a new version of the Nightmare weapons with unique name and a blue aetherized glow.
- WvW updates
- "At the end of every matchup of WvW players will receive one, two, or three bonus chests depending on their server’s performance. These chests are no longer character bound and will apply to your account instead."
- World Ability Points will be refunded at October 1.
- New hairstyles.
- New Miniatures
- New Finishers
- Permanent Mad King Finisher
- Permanent Scarecrow Finisher
- Instant Trait Reset
- Hallows Fortune Fireworks
- Jack-in-the-Box Scythe
- Primary article: Twilight Arbor (explorable)
|Twilight Assault has a video on YouTube.|