Lunar New Year 2019
Lunar New Year 2019 is an event celebrating the new Year of the Boar, that takes place in the Crown Pavilion in Divinity's Reach. It was released with the January 22, 2019 update and ends on February 12. This year, Celestial Dragons have been added to Lion's Arch and each race's capital city: Black Citadel, Hoelbrak, Rata Sum, and The Grove for easier access.
- Dragon Ball - team-based elimination match styled PvP activity with unique skills themed after dodgeball.
- Decorations and Firecrackers in The Crown Pavilion and Borderlands home world spawn areas.
- Prepare for a race around Divinity's Reach (0)
- Firecracker Lighting - Speak to Firecracker Lighting (NPC) to start this adventure.
- Memories of Home effect
- Celestial Pigs
- Firecracker Lighting 2 - Speak to Firecracker Lighting 2 (NPC) to start this new adventure.
New skins and equipment
- Golden Boar Figurine
- Recipe: Rune of Fireworks
- Superior Rune of Fireworks
- Visage of the Great Boar Firework
New guild hall decorations
The following mail was sent to all players: