Bazaar of the Four Winds
The Bazaar of the Four Winds is gathering — merchants are converging from all corners of Tyria to sell their wares. But this time it's not just shady characters and risky trades; this year, the mystical, flying Zephyr Sanctum has landed, bringing their magical crystals and amazing movement skills to savvy traders and daring adventurers alike! What a joy it will be to experience the thrill of the trade—and the race. Let's go!
— Official website
Bazaar of the Four Winds is a release launched on July 9, 2013. The release introduces the Zephyrites and their flying home, the Zephyr Sanctum. Players are tasked with wielding the Aspects to make their way along Labyrinthine Cliffs to the magnificent home ship.
- 1 Features
- 2 Getting started
- 3 Bazaar of the Four Winds
- 4 Lessons from the Sky
- 5 Learn to Kite
- 6 Sanctum Sprint
- 7 Belcher's Bluff
- 8 Skyhammer
- 9 Gem Store items
- 10 Soundtrack
- 11 External links
- See also: Game updates/2013-07-09
- Temporary features
- New Living World content
- Added zone: Labyrinthine Cliffs with the Zephyr Sanctum
- New events
- Bazaar of the Four Winds achievement category
- Lessons from the Sky scavenger hunt rewarding a Zephyr Sanctum Model
- Sanctum Sprint activity
- Kookoochoo's Fire-Breathing Show
- Zephyr Sanctum Kite Baskets are scattered around Tyria
- Learn to Kite, large kites located in jumping puzzles and dungeons
- New Diving Goggles location (Best. Dive. Ever.)
- New tokens: Fortune Scrap and Golden Fortune Scrap
- New Living World rewards
- Aspect-themed Headgear: Zephyrite Sun Helm Skin, Zephyrite Wind Helm Skin, and Zephyrite Lightning Helm Skin
- Aspect-themed Back items: Sun Catcher Skin, Wind Catcher Skin, and Lightning Catcher Skin
- Loot Bag from Frequent Sprinter
- Kite Fortune (Drop rate) from Gem Store and random drop
- Zephyr Sanctum Supply Box (Drop rate): from Fortune Scrap and tier 6 materials
- Gift of Quartz granting personal node in home instance after completing Bazaar Ambassador
- Permanent features
- New activity: Belcher's Bluff
- Achievement updates
- Crafting updates
- sPvP Updates
- New map: Skyhammer
- WvW Updates
- New World Abilities: Build Mastery and Repair Mastery
Getting startedPlayers must travel to Labyrinthine Cliffs by talking to the Labyrinthine Cliffs Transport Facilitator located at Sanctum Harbor, Lion's Arch. He will be marked by a on the map.
Bazaar of the Four Winds
Zephyr Sanctum and the Zephyrites
- Primary article: Zephyrites
- Primary article: Aspect
Zephyr Sanctum Supply Box
- Primary article: Zephyr Sanctum Supply Box
The Zephyrites do not visit the land often, and are taking advantage of this opportunity to restock. Players can trade their copious amounts of crafting materials to the Traders at the lower level of Bazaar Docks for Zephyr Sanctum Supply Boxes.
Players can receive Kite Fortunes from random drops, or from the Gem Store, which hold Fortune Scraps. These can be collected and traded to the Fortune Scrap Vendor for Aspect-themed helms or back items. Players can also receive a rare Golden Fortune Scrap, which can be instantly traded for these items.
Strangers from the Sky
- Primary article: Strangers from the Sky
Lessons from the Sky
- Primary article: Lessons from the Sky
Sky Crystals can be found around the map in a scavenger hunt in Lessons from the Sky, putting adventurers' wits and skills to the test and embrace the Aspects. Players who interact with 40 Sky Crystals will obtain a Zephyr Sanctum Model. See if you can find all 52 crystals.
Learn to Kite
- Primary article: Learn to Kite
Skritt Burglars have been up to no good, stealing large kites and taking them to the most obscure places. Plan to trek through jumping puzzles, mini-dungeons, fractals, and Obsidium Sanctum to find them all.
- Primary article: Sanctum Sprint
Sanctum Sprint is a fast-paced activity pitting players against each other to see who can reach the top first. Players must utilize the aspects and muster their skill to navigate death-defying leaps, waterfalls, narrow paths, and multiple routes to victory.
- Primary article: Belcher's Bluff
Belcher's Bluff is a disgustingly fun drinking activity where you must trick your opponent into passing out before you do. The Grandmaster of Om, Poyaqui, challenges players to locate and defeat the five other Master of Om before facing him down in a final battle of spilt omnomberry juice and many sickly faces.
- Primary article: Skyhammer
Skyhammer is a Zephyrite-themed aerial conquest map featuring a giant laser to battle for control over the center of the map along with many, many "accidental" drops off jagged cliffs. Just hope the wurms don't get you.
Gem Store items
- Bazaar Quaggan Mini Pack — 500
- Kite Fortune
- Lightning Kite — 500
- Wind Kite — 500
- Sun Kite — 500
|Bazaar of the Four Winds|
|1||Labyrinthine Cliffs||3:41||Lena Chappelle||SoundCloud|
|2||Sanctum Sprint||2:32||Lena Chappelle||SoundCloud|
- Bazaar of the Four Winds on official website
- A Guide to Bazaar of the Four Winds on official website
- Short Story: The Trek of the Zephyrites on official website