Festival of the Four Winds 2020
Festival of the Four Winds has returned to Tyria! Come kick back in the Labyrinthine Cliffs or take down watchknights in the Crown Pavilion.
— Official website
- Exploration challenges and scavenger hunts:
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Crystal Collection
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master
- Time Trial: Flying Dolyak
- Time Trial: Pavilion Pursuit
- Time Trial: Skimmer Slalom
- Festival of the Four Winds
- Crown Pavilion
- Queen's Gauntlet
- Four Winds Customs
- Daily Festival of the Four Winds
New skins and equipment
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite weapons
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Axe
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Dagger
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Focus
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Greatsword
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Hammer
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Longbow
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Mace
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Pistol
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Rifle
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Scepter
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Shield
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Staff
- Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Sword
- Zephyrite weapons
- Sun-Blessed Vision
- Invitation to the Festival of the Four Winds
- Invitation to the Party
- Glyph of Overload (Unused)
- Bottle of Zephyrite Wind
- Counterfeit Queen's Gauntlet Entrance Ticket
New guild hall decorations
New Gem Store items
The following mail is sent to all players upon first login:
Captain Ellen Kiel
The Festival of the Four Winds Returns!
On behalf of Queen Jennah of Kryta, and the Captain's Council of Lion's Arch, you are cordially invited to participate in the return of the Festival of the Four Winds!
High atop the Labyrinthine Cliffs, our Zephyrite friends have been working in tandem with Lion's Arch to host an incredible variety of fun vendors and events to entertain visitors from all across Tyria. This celebration of unity and peace between our cultures is more important than ever before, and we hope that you will join us in the festivities.
In the spirit of cooperation, Queen Jennah has personally overseen the reopening of the Crown Pavilion, featuring a variety of challenges both new and old for Tyria's finest to test their mettle!
Transportation to the festivities couldn't be easier! Special hot air balloons are now stationed in each nation's capital city. Visitors can also sail directly from the ship from Lion's Arch.We look forward to seeing you at the festival!
—Captain Ellen Kiel
- See also: Festival of the Four Winds 2018#Gallery