Battle for Lion's Arch/archive
Scarlet's armies have razed Lion’s Arch and occupy the smoldering husk of the proud port city – but she has not won yet! With the noxious miasma dissipating, heroes and friends of Lion’s Arch can mount an assault to re-take the city and fight Scarlet herself. Free the city and put a stop to Scarlet's machinations!
— Official website
- Dynamic Assault Knight Power Core
- Static Assault Knight Power Core
- Synergetic Assault Knight Power Core
- Gem Store
- Permanent Guild Shield Finisher
- Scarlet's Champions Mini 3-Pack
- Primary article: Battle for Lion's Arch (living world)
After the update, the following mail was sent to all players:
During the aftermath, players received another mail:
- Dialogue at Mystic Plaza between Braham Eirsson and Rox
- Braham Eirsson: I don't even like cities, but I'm not letting her have this one.
- Rox: As usual, we're thinking the same thing, my hairless friend.
- Braham Eirsson: Hairless friend? Seriously?
- Rox: What?
- Braham Eirsson: This has got to be the worst scrap you've ever been in, right, Rox?
- Rox: Hard to imagine a worse one than this.
- Braham Eirsson: I can imagine one. Scarlet would be riding a clockwork dragon and...
- Rox: Have you eaten recently? You're getting loopy.
- Braham Eirsson: Now that you mention it, I am kinda hungry.
- Rox: We need to talk about me going into the warband, you know?
- Braham Eirsson: What's there to talk about? You'll go, and the rest of us will make a guild without you. No big deal.
- Rox: Without me?
- Braham Eirsson: Well, you can't be in the warband and in our guild. You chose the warband, so... I'll miss you, but...
- Rox: Okay. I guess that's how it's got to be.
- Braham Eirsson: I guess so.
- Rox: Hmmph!
- Braham Eirsson: Hmmmph!
- Rox: You don't have to sound so... okay with it.
- Braham Eirsson: What am I supposed to do? Tie you up and force you to stay?
- Rox: No. Just sound like you mean it when you say you'll miss me.
- Braham Eirsson: If you can't hear it, then you're not listening.
- Rox: Look, having a warband makes me respectable in the eyes of my fellow soldiers. Did you know that some charr spit on gladium?
- Braham Eirsson: What? Why?
- Rox: Not everyone, but some soldiers believe that a warband's sole survivor must have lost her nerve and let the warband down.
- Braham Eirsson: So, they'd rather you died along with everyone else?
- Rox: Yes, that would have been the honorable outcome.
- Braham Eirsson: Oh. And... have you been spit on?
- Rox: In more ways than one.
- Braham Eirsson: Well, if I ever see anyone do that to you, I'll...
- Rox: (laugh) Thank you, Braham. For being my friend.
- Dialogue at Lion's Shadow Inn between Kasmeer Meade and Marjory Delaqua
- Kasmeer Meade: Tell me about your family. What are your mother and sisters like?
- Marjory Delaqua: Not much to tell. My mother sews dresses for a living. Two of my sisters are married, and the other is a Seraph.
- Kasmeer Meade: Do you think I could meet them someday?
- Marjory Delaqua: I don't know, Kas. Maybe.
- Kasmeer Meade: But...
- Marjory Delaqua: Let's talk about it later, when the world isn't crashing down around our heads.
- Kasmeer Meade: So many dead. Have you ever seen anything so terrible?
- Marjory Delaqua: No. Never. Destruction on this scale will make the history books.
- Kasmeer Meade: The legacy of a lunatic.
- Marjory Delaqua: Calling her crazy diffuses the blame. This isn't madness; this is evil. Straight black. Blacker than a moonless night.
- Kasmeer Meade: Get those survivors clear! This area isn't safe. Move them to the order camps outside the gate!
- Kasmeer Meade: Go on. Go with... the Lionguard. Why are you staring at me, Jory?
- Marjory Delaqua: I'm just admiring you.
- Kasmeer Meade: Is this really the time?
- Marjory Delaqua: Not like that. I'm admiring how strong you've become since you showed up, looking for work. You're amazing.
- Kasmeer Meade: You're a good influence.
- Marjory Delaqua: (chuckle) You aren't nearly as commanding when you blush.
- Kasmeer Meade: After this is over, I think we should take a vacation. Somewhere warm, where nothing wants to kill us.
- Marjory Delaqua: I'd say we've earned it. Where do you want to go? The Grove? Rata Sum? Back to Southsun?
- Kasmeer Meade: Not Southsun! I said somewhere things don't want to kill us. I still have nightmares about karka.
|Battle for Lion's Arch|
|1||Battle On The Breachmaker||6:09||Lena Chappelle||SoundCloud|
- Official release page
- Get Ready for the Battle for Lion's Arch
- Battle for Lion's Arch, VGU
- Battle for Lion's Arch Release Notes, VGU