Lunar New Year 2020
It’s the start of a brand-new year—let’s party! Citizens of Divinity’s Reach have lit up the Crown Pavilion with traditional Canthan decorations and fireworks to celebrate the Year of the Rat.
— Official website
- Dragon Ball Arena - team-based elimination match styled PvP activity with unique skills themed after dodgeball.
- A race is starting soon! (0) - Race through Divinity's Reach on your mounts or on foot. Mount rental available, if needed.
- Firecracker Lighting - Speak to Firecracker Lighting (NPC) to start this adventure.
- Firecracker Lighting 2 - Speak to Firecracker Lighting 2 (NPC) to start this new adventure.
- Decorations and Firecrackers in The Crown Pavilion and Borderlands home world spawn areas.
- Memories of Home effect
- Celestial Pigs
- Black Lion Chest: The Evon Gnashblade Lucky Envelope, Crimson Lion weapon skins, Zodiac weapon skins
- Gem Store: Staff of Fortune Skin, Celestial Rooster Glider, Flying Boar Glider
- Celestial Challenge - Speak to Celestial Challenge Attendant to start this activity.
- Time Trial: Racing in the New Year
New skins and equipment
- Shining Aureate weapons
- Fireworks Spaulders
- Lucky Great Rat Lantern
- Lucky Rat Lantern
New guild hall decorations
- Celestial Rat Cape
- New Black Lion Chest items:
- New Black Lion Claim Ticket weapons:
The following mail is sent to all players upon first login:
Happy New Year!
A new year dawns on Kryta and its citizens! All Tyrians are invited to Divinity's Reach for festival activities, traditional celebrations, and cheer to start the year off in good spirits.
Participate in firecracker lighting, enjoy a new festival race, compete in the Dragon Ball arena, and earn festive envelopes containing a variety of prizes. All proceeds from festival goods will be donated to support citizens displaced by recent events.May you and your loved ones find good fortune in this year and in years to come!
Visit Divinity's Reach and enjoy Lunar New Year activities.
- Lunar New Year 2020 is Live, Guildwars2.com