Bells are ringing, snowballs are flying, and Toymaster Tixx's fantastic golem-shaped airship is hovering over Divinity's Reach—the traditional Tyrian seasonal celebration of Wintersday is here again!
— Official website
Wintersday 2015 is the repetition of the A Very Merry Wintersday festival. Wintersday 2015 started on December 15, 2015 and ended on January 12, 2016.
Unlike previous events and Wintersday celebrations, Wintersday 2015 uses karma as a primary currency. Participating in Wintersday activities granted large amounts of karma, with an additional bonus given for a player's first 3 wins in any given activity for each day.
Previous Wintersday-related items received a heavy revamp:
- Wintersday Gifts were reduced to a single quality. Previously held gifts became "Dusty" versions that could be converted into the new version.
- Players can now use 2 snowflakes of the same quality to create a snowflake of the next tier.
- Flawless Snowflakes can be given to Guild merchants to receive Pile of Snow guild decorations.
- Ugly wool clothes and Toy weapon skins can be used to make Wrapped Gifts, helping to remove them from the economy.
New events and achievements
- A Very Merry Wintersday (2015 achievements)
- Warming Grawnk's Heart (scavenger hunt, if you haven't completed it in previous festivals)
- Aid the poor of Divinity's Reach by donating to Ho-Ho-Tron (0)
- Defend the gift dolyak and Ho-Ho-Tron during their delivery (0) [Group Event]
- Wintersday Daily Donation Drive - give 15 Wrapped Gift to Orphans around the City (max of 30 Gifts is possible/day)
- Winter's Presence
- Mini Gift Skritt
- Winter's Blessing
- Mug of Eggnog
- Cup of Spiced Apple Cider
- Glass of Buttered Spirits
- Peppermint Oil
- Candy Cane
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream
- Peppermint Omnomberry Bar
- Tropical Peppermint Cake
- Tuning Icicle
- Tin of Fruitcake
- Recipe: Tuning Icicle