Destroy as many piñatas as you can before time runs out!
— Adventure objective
Piñata Bashing is a seasonal adventure during the Dragon Bash in Hoelbrak where you need to destroy piñatas spread throughout the city. Speak to the Piñata Bashing NPC to begin the adventure.
29 Piñatas are spread over Hoelbrak. You won't have time to reach all of them so you should plan ahead and decide which Piñatas you're aiming for (the route in the infobox on the right has a workable route for 20). You can use any of your three skills to destroy Piñatas - skills 2 and 3 are leap movement skills, and skill 1 recharges the other two skills.
|| Piñata Popper
||Pop pinatas in front of you, refreshing all pinata skill cooldowns.
|| Piñata Bowl
||Throw yourself toward a target area, breaking pinatas in your path. Recharges Dragon Launch if a pinata is broken.
|| Dragon Launch
||Smash piñatas in your location and leap forward into the air, resetting the cooldown of Piñata Bowl.
||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.
- You can use your 2 or 3 skill while airborne. Using the 2 skill can help you quickly change directions if your 3 skill sends you too far.
- Practice makes perfect. Good luck!
- Dragon Bash: Piñata Pro — Earn a gold medal in the Piñata Bashing adventure in Hoelbrak. (5)
- Dragon Bash Feats: (Annual) Piñata Pummeler — Earn a silver medal in the Piñata Bashing adventure in Hoelbrak. This achievement can be completed once per year. (0)
- Mounts and gliders are disabled for the duration of this adventure.