From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Moa Racing is an activity found in Hoelbrak during Dragon Bash.
- The event restarts 5 minutes after the end of the previous round. Since the race itself takes approximately 105 seconds and you have 2 minutes to place your bets, the cycle repeats about every 9 minutes.
- Speak with Tigg to place a bet.
- Placing a bet costs 10 Zhaitaffy.
- The Zhaitaffy needs to be in your inventory in order to be able to place bets.
- It is possible to place bets on all moas to ensure achievement progress.
- Speak with Kappa to spectate the races.
- This will teleport the player to the selected moa's location, transform them to make them invisible, and tether to the moa like a mount.
- Use the dismount to leave spectator mode. This will drop the character wherever the selected moa was at that moment.
- This will fail if the player is already under a transformation.
- Pygmy Moa
- Crimson Moa
- Green Moa
- Logan's Lover
- Meep the Second
- Mystic Forgery
- Tipping the Skales
- The Fightin' Commander
- Dragon Bash: Winner's Circle — Pick the winner in the Dragon Bash moa race. (5)
- Dragon Bash (annual): (Annual) Winner's Circle — Pick the winner in the Dragon Bash moa races. This achievement can be completed once per year. (0)
- Daily Dragon Bash: Moa Master — Pick the winner in the Dragon Bash moa race. (0)
- Some effects that do not scale to the model size like some infusion auras will be visible while spectating a moa.