Blood and Madness 2014
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Blood and Madness, our annual Halloween festival, returns for two weeks of ghoulish capers, spooky fights, and maddening fun!
— Official website
- Mad King's Clock Tower - Tyria's most maddening jumping puzzle thrilled players during last year's Halloween event and returns better than ever.
- Reward - Mad King Chest
- Mad King's Labyrinth - Bloody Prince Edrick has taken over parts of the Mad King's Labyrinth and is controlling the undead armies in the Mad King's Realm. The Skeletal Lich, Grand High Viscount of Candy Corn, and the Labyrinthine Horror lie in wait.
- Haunted Door - Players can trick-or-treat at haunted doors across Kryta. Beware: Knocking isn't without risk.
- Lunatic Inquisition - Players can put their PvP skills to the test in the Mad King's Labyrinth. Play as a villager trying to survive the night or a lunatic courtier intent on destruction. Survival tools and hidden secrets are waiting to be discovered.
- The Reliquary - Join Magister Tassi at the Nolani Academy Ruins in the northwest corner of the Black Citadel for two story instances. The first introduces the players to the Halloween story and the return of Mad King Thorn's son, the Bloody Prince Edrick.
New armor and outfits
- Hexed Outfit
- Oontz's Necklace of the Cat
- Oontz's Necklace of the Ghoul
- Oontz's Necklace of the Pumpkin
- Oontz's Necklace of the Spectre
- Bottle of Batwing Brew
- Vial of Maize Balm
- Flask of Pumpkin Oil
- Sharpening Skull
- Lump of Crystallized Nougat
- Shiny Foil Candy Wrapper
|1||Halloween in Tyria (live)||2:16||Maclaine Diemer||SoundCloud|
|2||The Lunatic Court (live)||2:52||Stan LePard||SoundCloud|
- Blood and Madness (2013)