Signet of Inspiration
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Aegis (10s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Fury (5s): 20% Critical Chance
- Might (20s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Always Receive-Swiftness (5s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (5s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Resistance (2s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Quickness (3s): Skills and actions are 50% faster.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Blurred Inscriptions - Activating a signet grants you distortion and removes conditions. Signet recharge is also reduced.
- Illusionary Inspiration - Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- The duration of the active effect's boons is equal to the duration of the passive version (affected by Boon Duration).
- The active effect's boons are also applied on yourself.
- When used underwater, the activation time is ½ second.
- The passive effect also works out of combat.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: