From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- The pulled enemies will always travel 450 units in the direction of the curtain's center, unless blocked by terrain.
- The curtain can affect a limitless amount of targets.
- There is a one second cooldown after casting Temporal Curtain before Into the Void can be used.
- Applies 12 seconds of swiftness to allies the first time they cross the wall and 1 second of swiftness to allies that cross it again after receiving the initial swiftness.
- Warden's Feedback - Focus weapon skills reflect projectiles. Reduces recharge on focus weapon skills.