Tome of Courage
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Summon an ancient tome that grants you powerful support spells.
— In-game description [?]
Description and skills
Tome of Courage grants Protection, increases your health by approximately 9900, and replaces your weapon skills with the following:
|1||Heal Area||¾||0||Heal allies in the target area.|
|2||Purifying Ribbon||¾||3||Release a ribbon of light that bounces to nearby enemies and allies, curing conditions on each ally hit and blinding each foe hit.|
|3||Protective Spirit||¾||15||Grant protection and regeneration to allies in a cone.|
|4||Pacifism||2||20||Pacify foes, dazing them for three seconds.|
|5||Light of Deliverance||4¼||30||Fully heal up to five nearby allies.|
- This skill was replaced with Signet of Courage with the June 23, 2015 game update.
- The Elite Focus trait will increase the duration to 30s and gives the player stability.
- The "full" heal is capped at 50000 hp.
- The left page reads guardian book in New Krytan.
- The right page is titled courage.