From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Gain all boons.
- Protection (10s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Vigor (10s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Might (10s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
- Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance
- Swiftness (10s): 33% Movement Speed
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Aegis (10s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Resistance (2 ½s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Quickness (2 ½s): Skills and actions are faster.
— In-game description [?]
- Destroyer Crabling, Ascalonian Fighters, Ascalonian Warriors, Jungle Wurm, Hylek, Earth Elementals
- Mesmers in sPvP and WvW
- Despite saying it grants all boons, it does not grant Quickness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|April 19, 2016||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: