- This article is about speed at which characters move. For general mobility, see Movement. For the boon granting increased movement speed, see Swiftness.
Movement speed refers to the distance a character travels over a period of time, relative to the ground, by using the movement keys or movement actions.
Movement speed can be expressed in units per second (u/s). Sideways or backward motion is much slower than forward motion and forward motion speed is reduced by 33% while in combat.
Movement speed increases do not stack with each other—only the greatest value takes effect. For example, a character under the effect of Signet of Air (+25%) and swiftness (+33%) will only move 33% faster. Maximum movement speed is capped at 133% of base speed out of combat, but 200% of base speed in combat; this means e.g. Superspeed makes use of its full 100% increase while in combat.
|Direction|| Out of combat
| In combat|
|Immobile||Unable to move or turn.|
|Stun||Unable to move or turn.|
- Signet of the Hunt (+25%, both player and pet, permanent)
- Signet of the Wild (+50%, both player and pet, 8 sec)
- Signet of Shadows (+25%, permanent)
- Signet of Air (+25%, permanent)
- Signet of the Locust (+25%, permanent)
- Warrior's Sprint (+25%, with melee weapons)
- Mecha Legs (+25% Movement Speed)
- Fleet Shadow (+50%, in stealth)
- Zephyr's Speed (+25%, while attuned to air)
- Quickening Thirst (+25% with dagger equipped)
- Speed of Shadows (+25% while in Death Shroud)
- Time Marches On (+25% Movement Speed; Reduce duration of movement-impairing conditions by 25%)
- Natural Stride (+33% Movement Speed while not under a movement-impairing condition; Reduce duration of movement-impairing conditions by 33%)
- Superior Rune of Speed (Rank 6: +25% Movement Speed)
- Superior Rune of the Traveler (Rank 6: +25% Movement Speed)
- Swift Moa Feather (+10% Movement Speed)