From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage: 133 (0.33)?
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Retaliation (3s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Poison (4s): 134 Damage, -33% Healing Effectiveness
- Weakness (2s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Daze: 1s
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- Effects occur once upon activation and again each second over 5 seconds, affecting up to 5 allies and 5 foes.
- Daze is pulsed as a 0-second effect, meaning that it is a potential interrupt every second instead of being a 5 second daze.
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Descent into Madness - Create a chaos storm when you take falling damage. Take less damage from falling.
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos armor grants protection. Staff and trident skills recharge faster while you have chaos armor.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 21, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.