Symbol of Swiftness
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Symbolic Exposure - Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Symbolic Power - Symbols have increased damage and a chance to burn enemies.
- Symbolic Avenger - You deal more damage to enemies standing in your symbols.
- Pulses once a second over 4 seconds, so it's possible to run through the area of effect without gaining swiftness or taking damage.
- The damage coeficient is divided over 5 hits, one initial hit and the four pulses.
- The full four seconds of Swiftness are applied with every pulse.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: