Symbol of Swiftness
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Two-Handed Mastery - Reduces recharge on two-handed weapon skills.
- Writ of Exaltation - Symbols are larger.
- Writ of Persistence - Symbols last longer.
- Writ of the Merciful - All symbols heal allies with each pulse.
- Protector's Impact - Create a Symbol of Protection when you take falling damage. You take less damage when falling.
- Symbolic Exposure - Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Symbolic Power - Increases damage of symbols.
- Only grants 1 second of swiftness to allies already under the effects of swiftness.
- Pulses once a second over 4 seconds, so it's possible to run through the area of effect without gaining swiftness or taking damage.